Category: General Wrestling
Randy Orton Bio - Facts
- Randal Keith Orton (RKO) made his wrestling debut in 2000, prior to being signed to WWE and being sent to OVW, which was WWE's developmental platform at the time. Essentially, the NXT of the 2000's.
- Orton is a 12 time world champion, and a 3rd generation wrestler. The fact that wrestling is obviously in his blood is something which WWE have played upon in storylines. Something they often do with superstars who have famous parents who used to wrestle in the WWE.
- Orton lives in St Charles, Missouri.
- In 2007, Randy Orton married his first wife, Samantha Speno, and they had their first child together. However, they divorced in 2013. Orton has gone on to marry another woman, Kimberly Kessler, and has had a second child with her.
- Orton has had many shoulder injuries throughout his career. This is due to the fact that he has something called 'Hypermobile Shoulders'. This is another term for having double-jointed shoulders. Which means they're very flexible, but prone to injury.
- Randy Orton used to have a United States Marine Corps tattoo on his arm. However, had it removed/covered up when he received his bad conduct discharge.
- In the past, Randy has been included in lists of WWE Wrestlers who have been found to have ordered steroids.