Category: Other Stuff
Common Questions about the Asics Wrestling Singlet
- Would this be a good option for a female powerlifter?
- The quality of the singlet is incredibly high. However, the chest area on the Asics Wrestling Singlet is cut quite low. Therefore, as a female, we would recommend that you wear a t shirt underneath it. However, the compression benefits of it are second to none.
- Is this good for Powerlifting?
- It seems to be pretty common to see people using a Wrestling Singlet for PowerLifting competitions, and for training for such events. This is due to the compression benefits of the outfit. We have found that some users may have interference with the singlet and their chosen knee sleeves (especially if the individual has shorter legs). However, the singlet can technically tuck under the knee sleeves.
- Could I use the Asics Wrestling Singlet as swimwear?
- There's no specific reason why it could not be used as a streamlined swimming option. However, the item obviously isn't made for this use, and therefore the material isn't made to withstand the harshness of chlorinated water. Therefore, we couldn't promise the longevity of using this product for regular swimming. If you would like it for this use, we would recommend this instead.